Here are the rules for The Blue Sky Tag:
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Where in the world are you? I am currently living in Staten Island, New York, by choice, well, it is only for now.
- How many languages do you speak? I speak three languages. French is my first, Creole, is my second and English is my third. I want to speak more languages. I am willing to take the challenge to learn, Spanish for instance, oh-la-la, I can imagine how my tongue would move as the Spanish words flying out of my mouth. My brain, however, is jammed and cannot accommodate another language, especially when it is struggling to understand the basic grammar in English.
- What is your biggest goal for your blog? It is to develop a lot of friends. I love people. They are all interesting and important to me.
- What is your 5 year plan, if you have one? Well…..
- How is your relationship with your parents? The connection with my mother is great. My father, on the other hand, left me flat. It is nothing good, nothing bad.
- How do you keep yourself organized? Post-Its, calendar and reminder notes.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Chocolate! OMG! Who doesn’t love chocolate? Just the smell of it is mouth watering!
- What are you afraid of? Driving up a hill while the light is changing from green to yellow to red.
- What are you absolutely bad at? Math. It’s fun, but when it turns into X’s and letters, it immediately gives me the wheeling wheel.
- Which fictional character would you be best friends with? Arthur, lol, I don’t know. He’s always confused and I am always confused. Or maybe I’m wrong. I don’t know. But, I do want to be Whyatt from Superwhy, he has strong problem-solving skills.
- Can you name your top ten favorite blogs? I love them all honestly. I love words and all of my bloggers have serious and moving words that always leave me thinking “wow. Please tell me more”
Here are my questions:
- Where in the world are you?
- How many languages do you speak?
- What is your biggest goal for your blog?
- What is your 5 year plan, if you have one?
- How would you define success?
- How do you keep yourself organized?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- What are you afraid of?
- What are you absolutely bad at? What are you the best at?
- Which fictional character would you be best friends with?
- Can you name your top ten favorite blogs (or What types of blogs do you like)?
Here are my nominees:
1- Jolie La Vie
2- Nasuko Japan
Picture credit: Pinterest photos.